Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Structure

Structure is something i definitely need in my life. I need it from the top of my curly ass head to the bottom of my handsome ass feet. I Need to start having balance in this crazy ass world of mine. Balance i find is definitely key. I need to start making things in my life clear and simple to avoid as much confusion as possible. I need first of to set my ass a bed time [Yes I know I'm too damn old to have a bed time and ain't had a bed time since about the 3rd grade], but i love my sleep and these days i find myself waking up with barely enough time to wash my face & brush my hair because I'm so damn tired and too damn lazy to get up when the alarm rings the 1st time. Now Notice I left out brushing my teeth, I left it out because for the first time in my life i forgot to brush my teeth in my hurry to get to work on time. Now trust and believe a nigga never forgets because you can ask anyone who knows me my Pearly whites stay white and clean and are one of my greatest assets. Can You say pissed from 10-4. PISSED! I find myself struggling to keep up wit my school work on time and find myself hours before its time to go to school finishing work and not completing all of the assignments [I.E. Yesterdays Class!] PISSED! I'm barely finding time to eat some days. REALLY PISSED! My bank account is definitely not where it needs to be[PISSED!!!!!!!] at the moment and i now know that i need to set an amount that i need to deposit every 2 weeks and keep the other funds in my pockets so that i don't overspend. Structure is definitely what i need at this point i need to focus so bad.

My relationship With my Boyfriend [yes we ended up getting back together tho at a point it seemed like we never broke up] has hit a snag. Nothing Big. Just Confusing.

3 Thoughts:

Unknown said...

Sometimes it helps to have some order in your life...you forgot to brush your teeth..yes that not like you lol!!

RocaFella07 said...

Ohhh Bro-sis...I know just where your coming from. There is NOTHING like hopping in the bed and going into a coma for a little while.

I remember, before I had my current job, having to set a bed-time for myself for school...Since I'm I'm a natural nite owl. I whould make sure I was in bed at such-n-such time, so that when that buzzer went off I'd get my ass up without a problem.

I'm not even going to start on you about that homework...Cuz you know I'm no better. LOL! We need to fix that shit!...ASAP!

;-)

Miss Lovely said...

i know exactly how you feel. I need to do the same cause when I dont have time to eat...INSTANT ATTITUDE! Procrastination is another issue with me. As I type i'm supposed to be reading some chapters on drugs.....supposed to be..Knowing me, i'll wait until 9pm get done at 12..wake up with just enough time to get to class, with no breakfis! The cycle continues..lol