Wednesday, April 16, 2008

So Sad & Lonely.....

This is exactly how i have been feeling lately. Mostly because since about Easter I have been doing nothing but staying in the house, going to school, and work. I have no life and I hate it. Right now I'm listening to Ms. Cole on my new Zune[she always feels where I'm coming from.] I'm so tired of this same routine and I am becoming more and more bored with my everyday life, Or lack thereof. I feel sad because I am unhappy with my everyday life. Unhappy with work, school. And right now that seems to be all my life consists of is work and school. Pretty sad right. When your life consists of 2 things you cant stand I find it pretty sad on my part. I feel at this point I need to find new hobbies. Lately I just haven't found any inspiration in drawing lately. Nothing in my life is inspiring, nothing in my life feels alive......Nothing in my life brings me any energy.

I am Lonely because My boyfriend barely, rarely, never, doesn't have time for me. Its frustrating.

I have been feeling so alone lately. So So So Alone...........

4 Thoughts:

Unknown said...

o no! im going to need you to stop with the sadness and get happy buster! Yes start looking for new hobbies to keep yourself busy...things will get better soon!

ThisMightBeMe said...

it'll be okay. in the words of memphiz....get a hobby. no need to be sad.

RocaFella07 said...

Awwww. Are you reading my thoughts? LOL!

I think you should try forcing yourself to get out more. It can be for anything...Even window shopping. Thats what I do.

And, isn't one of the reasons why people get into relationships is so that they wont be/feel lonely?

When are you going to breakup with Boyfriend?...Because, the summer's coming up, and its going to be too hot to be dealing with his fuckery!!

;-)

Miss Lovely said...

Fuckery! that's my word LOL!!

my cousin played that Keyshia Cole song the other day and I gave her the meanest side eye. When i'm feeling down i try not to wallow in it cause it only makes things worse..