Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Exhausted

Tomorrow could be life changing for me. Depending on if I get this job life could become so much easier for me. I would be able to afford all the necessities I need and it would get my foot in the door on getting out on my own. If I get hired at this JOB I could finally purchase a car, an apartment, and start focusing on Me, Myself, and I. Everything would start to fall into place. There would be so much I wouldn't have to worry about. Everything would come together.

These last couple weeks have been draining my energy. Between work and finals everything is taking a toll on my state of mind. I'm so mentally & physically drained. I'm always tired and I can never have a decent nights sleep. All the beautiful weight I had gained is gone, and now I weigh less than what I did before. My body is drained. I feel like all my Energy is being sucked away from me by some unknown source. And I hate not being well rested and having Energy. I just feel depleted. Thank God that after tomorrow ill have a 2 week and I repeat 2 week break from school finals will be over. Hopefully ill have a new job after tomorrow also. I'm Praying.

1 Thoughts:

Miss Lovely said...

don't i know the feeling. my job search is so annoying. It will pass..for both of us. Just stay positive