Monday, June 09, 2008

I Said It

  1. A couple days ago while laying in bed I actually missed my ex ...........for just a few minutes. For some reason a feeling came over me and I missed holding each other in my bed. Than the weather changed the next day and I was like puh-leeze its 91 outside, and like I said it was only a few minutes [I guess those moments are part of getting over someone you loved.]. It's Been weeks and That nigga gets no contact from my end.
  2. Someone please write a post card and thank Chris Brown for that Ebony Cover. After walking past the magazine rack at work and almost tripping after spotting the picture I was Like HALLELUJAH! Man Can he get IT!
  3. Damn! A Nigga is so damn horny these days. I guess with the lack of available Pinga around these days Im starting to go through withdrawals lmao. Oh well I guess I can always be celibate lmao. Puh-Leeze!
  4. Well someone tell fergie & nelly to retire. I Mean Damn Nelly Just model some underwear and get it over with. From what Ive seen your bottom is quite Apple-y. [BTW tell Ashanti if she sang in another tone maybe she'd stop falling off for years after each album. And was she really serious about bringing Ja Rule Out on stage the other day....... Really?]
  5. Im in no hurry to jump into a relationship in fact I think I want to be single for a while but i do want the company of another guy in my life. Purely sexual, nothing serious, just sex.
  6. Sex, Did I mention Sex Yet? Boy am in need of some long dick slinging freaky deaky rough sweaty man sex. .....................
  7. Is Marcus Patrick Ever gonna go back to acting? I Mean I Don't mind taking a gander at his fine self booty butt naked but there comes a time when you have to get back on track. It seems like he doing alot more nudes, and stripping than acting these days.
  8. I Must say I have been realizing that there are some fine white men in the world. Just a few.
  9. Whenever John Legend's Commercial Came on at work I can't help but stare at his crotch in those tight white pants. I Just cant help it dammit! And All of our Big Flat screen TV's are High Def 1080p. So Much Detail.
  10. Will someone please tell Lil Kim to get over herself at this point please. GOAT? Puh-leeze! If she didn't ride Keyshia's Coat Tails in '07 she wouldn't even still be mentioned. Find a new ghostwriter.
  11. Ain't It a shame when out of the 15+ A Millie Remixes Out There Cory Gunz And Lil Mama [The Youngest] Were the only ones ripping It? And Lil Mama Went on for 5 minutes. I have to giver her props on That one She Outdid alot of grown damn men.

2 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I want to be the first in line to see Nelly in some underwear ads. As a matter of fact, if he'd let me, I'd help him put them on.

(By the way, I like your blog)

Miss Lovely said...

lmao..i have to do some random thoughts like this.

and yes Chris Breezy's lil young ass could get it.

Lil Kim hasn't been relevant since Biggie (RIP)..her muppet face!

I saw John Legend in concert a couple years ago..too adorable

I need to hear this A Millie remix w/Lil Mama..I stopped trying to keep up

Feening for what once was is natural..I find myself wanting to have angry sex with that loser SJ but I know it's never gonna happen again...