Thursday, July 17, 2008

Just Friends

I talked to my ex the other day..... the conversation went a lot better than I thought it would. But I realize that I am 100% over him. [If this was Maury it would have been atleast 1000% LMAO!] I wont lie and say I haven't thought about him since we broke up but its been a couple months now and I am so much better without him mentally and emotionally. one of the 1st questions I was asked was Am I seeing anyone? I replied No. Afterward when recalling this conversation to a friend he asked why I didn't lie to make him jealous.. I could have lied and said yes to make him jealous because he obviously wants to know if anyones getting what was once his. Lol. but like I said I'm a very honest person and I would gain NOTHING from making him jealous. Like I said I'm over him why put energy into making someone I no longer care about jealous. I don't want him. We have talked on a couple occasions and I have politely let him know that though I have missed "Us" in the past right now I am completely fine with us being friends and that I think everyone experiences heart break from the 1st love/Boyfriend it's what you do after that counts. All he could say was Ok. Lol. So no longer do I hold any Anger, Spite, or any negativity towards this person. I feel like all of that went with all the conversations we had. I feel like its better to just let it go completely. Let that shit burn I guess. [That last sentence was so WACK but I'm going to leave it anyway. I mean who doesn't miss The old Usher cause this new Lip-syncing one is killing me.]


Anywayz!

All I really want at this stage is Sex. Thats pretty much all I miss Lmao. I want Some new Dick. Cause I definitely see any of the past 2 guys I messed around with as worthy of enjoying me anymore. Ahh if I could just find some worthy candidates. The Mission Begins........

0 Thoughts: