Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Random Thoughts

You're 40+ and you drank the last of the Kool-Aid and put the empty jar back in the fridge...... Right........40+...........Really?!?!

Are you mad cuz when I texted you I didnt say hi first. PUH-LEEZE!

Are You A 30+ Grown Woman With 2 Kids In HS, Making As Much Money As I Do, Stay Looking Manly& A Hot mess, Wont take a hint, Cant get a clue, And Really STILL trying To Hit On Me since last december...........Girl STOP! It Aint Happening!

Why do you make more money than I Do Have a higher Position and still Manage to be
Intimidated By Me?

Girl Are you still on Project Runway! That Was Not Hip-Hop! You ass better be leaving next Epi.

Will somebody please get Donnie(Of Making The Band 4) Some damn Dance lessons He's A Horrible performer not only on stage but in the damn videos. He cant even 2 step. I mean really Diddy? Speaking of MTB4 That damn Robert Is Just so Damn Fine......

Will Bow Wow ever grow Up. Marco Polo..................Seriously????............................Seriously???? [I played that game in the Kiddie pool PUHLEEZE!] Ultimate step backward in Your career.

As Much as I cant stand Khia Whenever I see something about her I have to stop and read it. She's Just Too Hilarious!


She Dont Wanna Be Saved



Tsk Tsk Tsk Tsk

Did anyone else cringe when they saw that R.Kelly interview saying he has teenage friends....... Innocent my ass......




3 Thoughts:

Unknown said...

lmao a mess... im still mad about the damn kool aid! and no she doesnt wasnt to be saved;

Promiscuous X said...

Oh wow...AMY looks a hot ass mess and LOL @ Bow Wows Marco Polo lol. It was produced by Soulja Boy lol but its kinda Catchy ...I think lol

Dam she intimidated by you dam homie. lol

RocaFella07 said...

I'm mad at the Amy pic!! She needs a damn break, and a rehab resort in Irland (spell-check).

;-)