Tuesday, December 02, 2008

First 48 Hrs

I'm finally here in VA and things are relaxing. I had a breakdown the night before i was to leave because it hit me so hard that I was actually leaving the only place I knew and all the people I loved. I cried like a baby as Ii told everyone goodbye but I knew there was no turning back and I knew I was doing the right thing for myself.



What shouldve been a 7 hr drive took 11 hours due to holiday traffic. I didnt mind tho I slept a majority of it and it wasnt bad at all I needed the sleep.



I went to Crystal City and ate chipotle for the 1st time [after hearing so many people rant and rave abot their food] why my dad finished his job. (Chipotle is the bomb). My school played me. I get all the way down here to finish up the paperwork and get my classes together and they tell me they dont offer my major. I have to switch back to CNS because none of them offer it down here. PISSED!!!!!!! I SAW RED!!!! Why after calling here on a weekly basis for 3 months and telling you this was the major i was into no one saud oh yeah btw we offer your major but we dont teach it because theres no demand for it here and we have trouble placing students in tha field. AGAIN I SAW RED!!!!!!!! But in the end I did what I had to do and switched back. I Am so pissed about losing 3 credits and now my graduation has been pushed back to a year instead of 9 months. My dad tells me to stay positive and look at it as a blessing. Thats what im trying to do.



But so far that has been my first day and a half of my new begining.

4 Thoughts:

fuzzy said...

i'm convinced that schools are a gip and they are just out there to get our money and put us in debt! my college, Fairleigh Dickinson? is the worst! i hate them, there is a website that i found which talks about how terrible their financial aid is!

Unknown said...

good luck with everything!

Mr. Jones said...

Chiptole is the bomb. There are a few near my crib. Crystal City is an odd place to me. Are you are George Mason?

Good luck regardless.

PRIMO said...

@ Fuzzy: Yeah I Here you.

@ Memphiz: Thanks!

@ Mr jones: Naw. ITT TECH. & Thanks!