Monday, February 18, 2008

Not Sure

Right now i feel like a fool who is in love. Your my first love and you will always be in my heart. My mind is racing with thoughts..... assumptions. I don't want to assume. It's hard when i don't know anymore, I don't know if you really love me. I don't know if your playing games with my heart, But like i stated previously I Don't want to assume. I guess only time will tell if I am playing myself for you. If I am..... my heart will break into even smaller pieces and we both know you wont be there to pick up the pieces. I want to believe but I am not so sure. Not at all. Its hard, and I am Unsure. My mind is not at peace. Not at all. Should I follow my heart which tells me to believe you..... you will return to me....... return my love. Or should I follow my Mind which is telling me to get over you before its too late. Options. Which Do I Choose. It's Hard...... Love. Your my first love and you will always be in my heart...... But will I always be in yours?


3 Thoughts:

Unknown said...

aww babe im feeling you right now! I hate love sometimes it just seems like it's too much. get ur butt on aim sometime this week so we can talk!

RocaFella07 said...

First off, thank you sooo much for coming to my page, and reading my blog.

This is a tough one. If I were in your shoes, I would break it off now, before its too late (so that it hurts less).

That being said, I think that you should take time to think this over, and decide whats best for YOU. Is it healthy being in a relationship that YOUR not sure about?

Good Luck!

;-)

Miss Lovely said...

I feel this sooo much. I don't know how many poems I wrote about my ex of 8 years during/after breakups. He was my first love, kiss..I mean EVERYTHING! I was driving down one way streets the day after we broke up. That's how out of it I was.

After so many years I got sick of it. Sick of him. I'm over it now so the best advice I can give is to know your worth(and you may already know it). But you have to utilize it. Don't linger on something that you know isn't going to work or just make you miserable. Just let it be..Focus on yourself(as hard as it may seem) You'll get through it.

Dang, I usually don't type that much but I like to throw in my 2cents when i comes to matters of the heart :)