Wednesday, November 19, 2008

[Less Than A] 2 Week Notice

In My headphones: Beyonce - I Am.... Sasha Fierce [I love this baby, B never falls short. Check It Out!]

I gave my job my 2 week notice and they all mad at me. But hey I gave em a full 2 week notice and I gotta do what I gotta do, I gotta get the hell up outta this trap that is Ohio. I got less than 2 weeks left in Ohio and its actually starting to hit me now that I'm not coming back. It feels good but I'm also sad at the same time. I just hope I get to say goodbye to all the people I will truly miss. Like my family and true friends. I dunno it seems as i get closer and closer to thanksgiving it hits a little harder everyday. But @ the end of the day I know I'm ready for a change and this is just the stepping stone I need to get out there and start making my life what I truly want it to be.

5 Thoughts:

Unknown said...

aww your leaving me :(

Promiscuous X said...

Do what you gotta do pimpn...

Unknown said...

wow I can't image all the emotions that must going through u right now...all the best

Corey Keith said...

Alright, King! I love the look of your blog! Can't wait to dive into it.

fuzzy said...

take what you have gained and leave whats hindering you. Look forward focusing on the possible positive things to come forgetting what held you back! You'll be iight!

Treat yaself to something to black friday, it might make you feel better after gaining a pant size on Thanksgiving!