Monday, November 03, 2008

Like, Seriously?

No You didn't Ask trick or treaters who they parents were voting for and if they said Obama you wouldn't give them candy and made them cry.

-Like, Seriously?-



At a red carpet interview, Soulja Boy reportedly said the following:


“Hold up! Shout out to the slave masters! Without them we’d still be in Africa.

We wouldn’t be here [in America] to get this ice and tattoos.”

-He really Does Have Shit For Brains... [Blackerdry At Its Best]-

Diddy’s artist Donnie Klang really let it all out in an interview with a New York radio station. Of his boss and Black people, he said:


“I’m going to tell you the truth … its hell working with Diddy, he never really gives you a say dealing with your career - its always what he wants. He is trying to make me something I’m not. He wants me to act Black … I’m not sure why maybe because the majority of the Bad boy family is Black. I’m not really sure if this is the place for me anymore, but I’m trying to work through with this and to tell you the truth its really hard to work with Black people in general."


-Boy Stop! Yo Ass Gone Be Dropped Next-


1 Thoughts:

Mr. Jones said...

Donnie...

**shakes head**

It was mistake to sign with Bad Boy in the first place, bud. Does he not know the fate Bad Boy artists suffer?

Oy vey!