Friday, June 12, 2009

BOREDOM

As of late, I have been becoming increasingly bored with blogger. I think I'm so tired of writing about my life and I'm more interested in documenting things that I like, and inspire me....

I've noticed the trend with other bloggers as well.... some people aren't updating for weeks at a time..... I mean when I update it seems like a hassle just to want to write..... It used to come ever so easily.... @ the moment I think I'm going to concentrate on my self improvement, this lil pet project I have started over @ Tumblr, and my other blog Visionaries.... I need things to feed my creative energy.....

In other words.... I wont be posting here for a good while.... I will continue to log on read and comment on those that I follow....

But, I need a break from this.... I'm just done for right now.... I'm sure ill return, but right now.... A much needed Break is due....

until I Return....

» PRIMO

9 Thoughts:

fuzzy said...

Enjoy your break, get ya thoughts together and come back to us with a story!

I get like that in the summer because I dont see updating so often and reading 85 blogs! not in all the heat and humidity!

Unknown said...

yea I feel you ... blogger can get boring at times especially when you don't feel like writing about your life. I say write about whatever you want.

Unknown said...

I understand how you feel...seems like something going around in the blogosphere as of late...

Miss Lovely said...

breaks are always needed. I feel the same way about blogging..It doesn't come as naturally as it used to..so yea, do that..but come back :)

deonte' k said...

Enjoy your break buddy... I love your page tho... U make me laugh... and alot of people say my blog is not updating on their page. Not sure whats up with that, but thanks for visiting when you do. ;)

Soul Yaoi said...

Rest well Primo.

d said...

yep. i know how that feels. plus i thnk it's reflecting on my readers. cuz nobody is commenting anymore. they're tired of me not updating much.

Mr. Jones said...

I def understand. I went from not giving two shits about my blog, to totally revamping it and registering a domain name for it. Ebbs and flows, friend. Ebbs and flows.

iAM JaNKo said...

I think sometimes taking a break from it can be a great thing. I haven't been blogging as much because of my microblogging on facebook or twitter and just me being so busy and trying to enjoy this damn summer. I dont think you should leave.. Never abandon your thoughs, keep em!