Monday, June 01, 2009

Ready For Whatever | Electrik Red

Right now I'm getting ready to pack my shit to get on this 14hr <[Just Going To Die.... I Mean Just Die!] bus ride back home to Ohio @ 6:05pm. Washing up some last minute items, charging all my little electronic devices, Packing snacks, making sure I got everything and having what I like to call when I preview a new CD, a "Studio Session" Wth this Electrik Red - How To Be A Lady, Vol. 1.  I Been listening to it for the last 2 days. For those that liked "So Good" I think you'll love the CD. The Explicit Version, Of Course. The-Dream's influence is all over this baby, and since he wrote & produced almost every damn song [With that other guy], you can only expect it. They have a really good sound going for them. They're no Destiny's Child or Danity Kane[I'll Miss those girls], They Sound Like Neither...... But honestly their better than Danity Kane to me, I could never listen to one of their albums straight through like I can this Electrik Red. They Have their own little Niche, and are some of the best songs I've heard in '09. I Heard They Made This Baby in 2 weeks. It seems like some really good albums are made when they do it in a shorter time span [Beyonce - B'Day, Kanye West - 808s & Heartbreak]. They're not the nice girls. These are Bitches Wit Attitude! LOL! Not to mention they are Sexy  and have a nice lil style going on. But honestly its definitely worth a listen [You can On Myspace or IMEEM, BTW]. And since they have literally no competition......[Correct me if I'm wrong but, What other R&B/Pop Girl group is there?] I Think they are here to stay....


Some Of My Favorites From The Album Are:

Muah
Devotion
Freaky Freaky
Bed Rest
Friend Lover
P Is For Power
9 to 5
On Point
Go Shawty






I Cant wait to Touch Down. [Im There For A Week This Time.] Cause When I do.... I'm Ready For Whatever..... 

Let The Bottles Pop And The Lunchin' Commence! 

3 Thoughts:

Unknown said...

ready for whatever huh lol. I'm going to have to scehdule a listening party with Electrik Red lol ... have a safe trip.

deonte' k said...

I LOVE THESE GIRLS & this CD! ;)

PRIMO said...

»memphiz & Deonte' k: Yes They Are The Shit!