Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Bored As All Hell

sRight now im sitting in the lab bored as all hell. i feel like i been working for a week straight..... hold on i think i did, almost. All im looking forward to today is going home and getting under the covers till about 2 or 3. I really just wanna lay down. Well, i really just wanna lay down next to someone lol. Speaking of someone L spoke to me the other day. I was standing outside the library with my friend who i was letting talk on my phone when L walked outta the library and said whats up and we shook hands. Can u say Progress. Lol. Sike but foreal let me stop. I wont say that i wasnt surprised tho. Kinda shocked my day went kinda well afterwards. :) I was a happy camper so to speak. Since the last time i wrote i have been just constantly working and school. As soon as i get outta school its work at 3. Thank god that today i am off and can just relax a little before school 2morrow. Besides that things have been going aight. Nothing interesting has happened. eh......

0 Thoughts: