Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday The 13th // All About Me

Its Friday.... im so upset because i have to go to work at 2-11 which is a 9 hour shift. i get outta school at 1. I dunno who the hell my boss thinks she is but im not doing anymore 2-11's after today. Its just outta the question i really dont know who told her to schedule me for a 2-11 seeing as how i never worked a 9 hour shift before. This job is really getting on my last nerve. Then i have to go to work 2morrow from 3-11. But i know when i look at this schedule today or 2morrow i better have only 3 days or less. Im not playing. Yesterday L confirmed what i have been knowing for a while now. And now i can get over the whole thing. I didnt even let it affect me because deep down i had already known. So i just kept it movin. Im just kind of in the mindframe that its all about me right now. I just dont have the time to take on others emotional & physical problems at the moment. I feel like i have my own shit to deal with on a daily basis. School and Work is stressful enough. A Friend has shown her true colors. But its way not important. I guess im gonna use this time to Upgrade Myself into the person i want and need to be. For the sake of my own Physical And Emotional happiness. Its time to do me. Im just not gonna let anything hold me down or be a road block anymore. I can only worry about me and what i need. And thats what i think ill do from this day on.

0 Thoughts: