Friday, March 06, 2009

Random Thinking......


Image Courtesy Of Corbis

It honestly feels good to wake up and have nothing on my agenda. To wake up when I want too and just laze around for a bit before doing anything....

Too bad it will all end next Wednesday due to another quarter beginning.

My Income tax should be here next week. and all of that money will be going to either getting this beater sitting in the driveway fixed or something new...... I'm hoping for something new..... Either way I gotta have something by the end of this month because My Dad & Step Mom are taking a trip to Louisiana For a wedding for 4 days and I need to be able to get to school & work.

The gentlemen Ive been talking to is stepping his game up..... Sadly I still don't feel anything besides a Sexual attraction....... Can tell he likes to be the dominant one in a relationship and sadly the more I let him know that I don't bend or break for no one the more he seems to be attracted..... I don't get it......

It Honestly feels good to not feel attached to someone. It feels good to feel free of strong emotion for someone.... I guess what I'm saying is it feels good to be single, perhaps?

It seems as if everyone I know headed to Florida or ATL for spring break...... My Spring break isn't anywhere near yet but I know I wont be spending it in either of those places...... Maybe next year........

I'm Proud, Happy, & Very Blessed to have a best friend. A Best friend who cares, listens, and talks to me about everything under the Sun....... If I didn't have her in my life I cant even begin to Imagine the type of person I would be or where I would be right now..... I am very Thankful to have Her...... She Is Truly My One True Friend....... Sometimes I hate to say friend because shes more like my Sister...... I Love Her to Death.....

3 Thoughts:

Unknown said...

Looks like your really relaxing and enjoying your time off. I hope everything works out with the car. Your bestfriend sounds like a really good person!

PRIMO said...

@ Memphiz: A Mess! Yeah She Is A Good Person. She Suffers From NoHair@All..... Pray For Her Chile.... LMAO *winks*

RocaFella07 said...

Ahhhh I cant wait for spring break...mine is next week. Eventhough I still have to work at nite, its going to feel great not having to go to class during the day.

;-)