Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Quick Recap

This Past week I have just been enjoying my week off from school. Just Relaxing and enjoying not having to week up early....Sleeping In..... How I love sleeping In....


My week so far has been OK.

Sunday: I went to church and the sermon was really good. I really got the message and I swore he was talkin' to me....

Especially When he said @ the end that he could feel there was someone who was a little confused and their at a stand still about joining the church. Don't be Afraid. Don't let the devil syke you out.... Upon those words i felt an immense swelling in my chest. I really felt as if he was talking directly to me..... [Especially since a few weeks ago I was supposed to join and ended up missing church last week.] Upon him saying that my dad and step mom both look at me and say what you waiting for?.... I was at a loss for words......

Monday: Was Just a straight chill day. My family except for my dad stayed home due to the Mere 5-6 inches of snow they got. It seems they shut everything down here if there is a chance of a light frost. I Can remember trekking to and from school in Feet of snow In Ohio. I Tell Ya.....
Monday Night I received some pictures From The guy Ive been talking too. After last week deciding to shut him completely down the pictures gave him some hope.... Wow was all i could say as each one was better than the last...His body is right..... I Must Say.... LMAO.. I feel as if i don't like him but hes definitely someone I could have sexual relations with when Im Visiting in OH..... Hey theirs nothing wrong with Sexual Relations As long as you safe about it..... [LMAO @ Sexual Relations] Anyways he made his way back on my good side..... For Now...... He's a cool dude but his conversation sucks..... I cant see it going anywhere besides the Casual Dickdown.....

Tuesday: Relaxed @ home with the little brothers until I went to work @ 4 Which also was slow and calming.... I Hope tonight is the same.....


On A Sidenote:

[Just Me, My Dignity, And This Guitar Case.... Wo----ah!] <- Love That Part....... My week has been an uneventful one lol. Im gave up Myspace for this month...... Im so damn tired of it. I think im going to delete the shit.... I barely use it and im tired of reading the same ol shit from people Back home[in Ohio] rambling about little kid shit... I'll see how I feel in a month. Ive been trying to get my CD Collection back to its former glory. Buying CD's here and there On TPC[Temporary Price Cut] from work. Most recently I had to get Amy Winehouse - Back To Black Back in my grasp.... I Love that CD and I definitely needed it seeing as how I been feeling lately....[I Also Got Janelle Monae - Metropolis: The Chase Suite..... I Love this girls sound I Cant wait for a full length.... Check Her Out...] My Music is my therapy and that CD always helped..... I Dunno My emotions are becoming stable but still I feel little Twinges here and their in my heart..... I Dunno whats going on with me...... All I can say is im going to enjoy these days I have to myself alone.....

[EDIT: After Showering I Realize That I Need Sto Start Focusing On Whats Going on Now. And Leave The past Behind Me. Like The Preacher Said: Your History Doesnt Determine Your Destiny.....]

2 Thoughts:

Unknown said...

so what do did you do about the church thing?

don't forget to blog about the sexual relations with said dude...L(O)L

PRIMO said...

@ TheGayte-Keeper:

I Joined Today.....

And Most definitely if said Dickdown happens.... lol