Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thoughts On Love....


Image Courtesy Of Corbis


Me & My Partner In Crime /Right Hand Woman / Ace Boom Boom / Sister From Another Mother, Best friend Etc. Had a conversation the other day where I proclaimed I don't think I ran into my First Love.... She replied that I was in denial and that my 1st boyfriend was my first love....

Honestly that is something I used to think. But...... now after a year has passed and I have matured just a Lil more, grown up, have gotten past that Situation <-[ I Mean C'mon I refer to it as a Situation 95% of the time] without being bitter, and taken the time to really reflect on what it really was I feel as if I was the only one who was in love the whole time. Thinking back on things I used to ask him and his responses its clear now more than ever that I was the only 1 in Love in that situation..... He never once told me he was in love with me....

So I Say I dont think it was my first love because in order for it to be my first love wouldnt those feelings have to be Mutual in order for their to be love in the relationship? I feel as if it was "First" And their was no "Love". Or It Was " L-O..... and the V-E just never quite matched up. I feel as if it was only 50% the whole time......

She says it doesnt matter it still qualifies as First Love.......

I Think I stil havent run into that Person......

What Are your Opinions On This Matter.

7 Thoughts:

Unknown said...

I think for you he was your first love but you weren't his. I don't think the other person has to be in love with you in order for you to love them back. It's just a thought.

Jrizza said...

I know exactly how you feel. When i broke up with my last ex it took almost a month to get over it, but I don't think i ran into that person either. I feel like I never been in love before, and I feel like it would take a lot for me to put that much trust and have that kind of feeling for a person.

PRIMO said...

»Memphiz: I Know I Wasn't His... That Was known from jump. I Loved him but i don't feel like he was my first love....

»Jrizza: Exactly. I feel Everything your saying. I Think You Get The Gist of What I'm Saying....

Mr. Jones said...

I'm starting to not believe in love again. :-(

PRIMO said...

»Mr. Jones: Awww Cheer Up Pa.... I Still Believe in Love.... I'm not gonna let 1 bad seed ruin it for me especially when I know I'm Capable of being loved And to be honest U Shouldn't Either....

RocaFella07 said...

Before we talk about ANYTHING...What do YOU know about Lady GaGa?!?! Lemme guess...You have "Disco Heaven: The Fame 2.0"!

LOL!

;-)

PRIMO said...

»RocaFella07: NOPE! I have "The Fame"!! And I Love It. Its All I been listening to this past week. its my favorite CD at the moment. She reminds me of Gwen Stefani's First CD[Her 2nd was Horrible] But all around better than Gwen, Including her style. So yes Im Definitely Gaga Over Lady GaGa.