Friday, September 29, 2006

Another Rainy Day

Its Friday....

Got work after school, good thing its not till one or id be pissed if it was at 3. I have been getting back focused into my school work thank god.

Yesterday im all blowed in the car with my cousin. We stop to get some gas and my phone rings. I look on the caller ID to see my cousins name so i answer forgetting that she told me my dad would be in town this weekend. She like your dad here im like in my head [who cares?] so i start laughin party because im blowed and partly because im surprised. Then my cousin starts talkin to me and i lose my train of thought meanwhile the cousin on the phone says to call her back. So i give my cuzzo the dollar and breathe a few minutes then i call her back. He answers the phone. Our conversations are already odd and weird already theyve never been quite father & son type convos and the fact that im blowed made it weirder. But we did the usual small talk and He said he'd talk to me later since they were about to do something. it was weird as usual and random thoughts ran through my head afterwards. But at the end of the day there is no hard feelings from me toward him, But i wont act like were Best Friends either..... So..... Only Time Will Tell.

0 Thoughts: