Friday, September 22, 2006

What Am I Doing?

Im sitting here in the lab supposed to be in English wondering if I should withdraw or not. I haven't been there in exactly a week since last Wednesday to be exact. Its really sad seeing as how I think I am just being lazy by not going. I am sort afraid to show my face in class simply because I have no paper to turn in Monday and I don't feel like doing one after the other got erased. It sucks. I have to get back on track with this school thing. This week has been the worst so far. I missed 2 math classes all of my English for the week. Im passing math the but English is another subject. Im really gone have to buckle down and start concentrating on school and what I want to accomplish. Especially in English. I hate this class. I am so bored throughout the whole 50 minute class that most of the time when I am supposed to be paying attention my mind wonders to the Incredible concoction that is Ass, Lips, and Gorgeous Eyes. All of which belong to a certain someone in another class, Who when I get to school I am anxious to catch just a glimpse of. Too bad that this someone never seems to notice me. Even after I got all cute yesterday I didnt even see this person, and found myself slightly dissapointed in a way. I guess thats why they call it a crush.

Trying to get over this person is hard as hell when you see them almost everyday. I wish i just had a clear sign or something to go by, but with no clear sign im just left wondering at the end of the day. With so many "What If's" floating through my brain i know i would feel low if this person was in fact like me and i didnt take a chance, but then if this person isnt there would be so many risks, so many things that could go wrong. Who really knows. I guess only time will tell.

0 Thoughts: