Monday, September 25, 2006

Another Week....

This is just another begining of another week. All my weeks start and end the same way....

I went to see how withdrawing from english would affect my Financial Aid. It Wont but she said it would be better if i tried to complete. I havent been to class in like 2 weeks maybe, but im gonna go back wednesday and try to complete everything from this point on. Not just in English but everyclass. I really need to get my shit together, but its hard times right now. Especially trying to balance school, work, HomeWork and all the other countless things i need to do like eating, sleeping, getting a drivers license. The list goes on. many things i could have accomplished already if i didnt work so damn much. Work is driving me crazy. literally to the point where i now have heart palpitations. Something i never had before in my damn life. Ive rapidly lost weight since i started working. it just doenst seem fair all the shit i go through. But life isnt fair now is it? Its cool tho cuz i once i get the required amount of money in the bank im quitting and finding another job. Im tired of going to work being taken advantage by white people. Too bad i have to go to work today and tommorow. Im really sick of it. My head has been pounding since this morning and my heart doing the same on and off.

I look at myself in the mirror often and am disgusted with my appearance. I look like a stick figure. It seemed like just when i was getting comfortable with what i looked like, and who i was as a person everything started to crumble slowly around me. Nothing is positive right now. There is nothing that i can honestly look at in a positive light and be happy about at the moment. Nothing.

0 Thoughts: