Sunday, September 24, 2006

Weekend

This weekend like every weekend was spent working at my place of employment. The place where i work like a slave and bring home very little. I really want to quit, but at the end of the day what would i do about money? From dealing with unpleasent customers to lazy ass bosses with equally lazy ass kids made my day hell. There hasnt been a highlight to this day yet, But then again is there ever a highlight to anyday in my life...... I Think Not. I miss doing even the little things i used to like going to Super K or driving around all night or getting Baskin Robbins Nightly with the Bops, even watching tv.

I feel like once i get this check and save up just a little more Dinero i will be able to purchase myself a car and do what ever my heart pleases. It will be even a joy to drive myself to school, leave and go when i please, visit whomever i want when i want. But 1st i must accomplish the feat of acquiring my L's (Damn Manuverablity :{) and obtaining some sort of insurance. The latter i dont know what ill do seeing as how i dont even have health insurance. But ill have to do what i do in the meantime to make things work for the moment. But It's not like i have a choice in the matter anyways. Some are just born this Unlucky I guess.

0 Thoughts: