Saturday, February 07, 2009

Horoscope: 02/06/09

About 20 minutes after Telling my best friend I wish I could go back in time and change the past, Start over and do things the way I wanted too..... I Read my horoscope and this is what it said.

Capricorn

Today you need to put the past behind you. Accept what it was and try to learn from it. There is no way to change it, so you need to settle in and be comfortable with it. What you did (or didn't do) will fade as time progresses, so you need to look ahead and focus on the future. Your patience is strong and it will get you through the rough parts. The people who love you will offer you great distractions too, so meet up with your friends. Remind yourself of all the bright things ahead.


I Hate to say it but its On Point. Upon sitting and dwelling on what it said my mood seemed to lighten yesterday and I started doing some research on how to follow my Dreams.....

More to Come...


0 Thoughts: