Thursday, February 05, 2009

Let Go |

I had a Moment of Clarity.

Its time to Let Go....

Let Go of someone whose opinion I still value.

Someone whose embrace I still love.

Someone whose words I take to heart.

Someone who I still allow to have power over me.....

Someone who even though I love the idea of them being the ONE.... I know it wont probably ever happen.

It all needs to stop.

I need to heal.

Its Time To Let Go.

Its time to let go and give my heart the time and space it needs to repair.

I was in the beginning stages of this process about a month ago and Then you came.......

I need a healthy medium.

Some kind of line that is drawn to differentiate where friends begins and love ends.

Some kind of middle ground.

The stress is killing me......

My heart wont stop palpitating and breath is taken away frequently.... Not in a good way either.....

Procrastination has taken over and I need it to subside......

We all know the story, and Ive fallen for it again....

Every time.........

It's partially my fault......

I see the good in you.....

I believe you....

My Foolish Heart believing your Lies.....

The Trust Isn't there......

The Respect isn't there

The Love Isn't mutual.....

The importance of Us, Our Past, What we had isn't the same for you as it has been for me....

You Will Never See

You Will Never Change......


Copyright © 2009 LD

All rights reserved worldwide. No part of this may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without prior written permission.