Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lil Boys.....

Them Hustlers Keep On Talkin......
~
The guy who Ive been talking to lately is kinda boring me. All He seems to want to talk about is sex. I swear when we first started talking the conversations were so much better And I Thought he was more mature but now lately all it is is SEX! SEX! SEX! S.E.X.! All he wants to do is exchange pictures when not talking about sex and before I can even get a Hello in after he answers He's asking me where my pic at? Now I aint gonna lie I Sent Him 1 [An old one I Sent my Ex A While Ago... So its Nothing Special.] But thats all you get from me. He's Sent Me like I Dont know how many already including Ass shots, Dick Shots, And other numerous poses of his body. I mean I dont mind him sending me pictures but I dont do all that modeling without recieving a check/major contract at the end of the shoot, A Spread In Seventeen Magazine, and Tyra critiquing it While batting her fake eye lashes. It really annoyed me to no end. Then I made the mistake of telling him I upgraded the OS on my Blackberry so that I could record video... Big Mistake...... Someone started assuming they were recieving a video... Puh-leeze Negro. You cant even get a picture so why do you think you getting a Video? I guess I made him mad cuz someone didnt contact me for a couple days... then last night as im watching videos on my Zune I get a call From Him. I wasnt in the mood to be bothered so I just let it ring..... then what do I recieve? A picture captioned with: Wake Up! As if im supposed to get excited and jump out my sleep. LAME!!!! Puh-Leeze! The dick better be in the same room for all of that and you aint that cute Anyway! Shit Everybody Knows I like my Sleep.
~
Oh Yeah My Ex texted me at work talking bout He's mad I moved and he misses holding and cuddling with me. Then tells me he Hates Me only to text me 20min later saying to ignore the last text and that He was "Sorry" <- Tell me something I dont know... I Didnt even respond. It makes no sense to me and I really didnt get the whole thing. Besides you have a BF so why are you texting me stuff like that????
Lil Boys........
Why Cant I Find A Man??
[[ P.S. I Feel So much better than I did yesterday.... I Think way too much sometimes. I feel like im having the mood swings of a pregnant woman.... ]]

5 Thoughts:

Unknown said...

me in my beyonce voice ... video phone video ... video phone. Yea he sounds like someone I know. Talking about sex all the time can get boring (somewhat) especially if thats all they want and they aint trying to get to know you.

Seems like the ex wants attention and a response.

iAM JaNKo said...

I feel you man on them lil boys yo.. i really do..

fuzzy said...

its always when you least expect it!

PRIMO said...

@ Memphiz: Yes it Can. Especially When they aint really saying nothing. Hell i could talk to myself about it and get more aroused.

@ iAm JaNKo: Yeah I'm Done With The Kid Games.... I Need someone on My level.....

@ Fuzzy: Lol. Its A Mess Is What it is......

RocaFella07 said...

Well, if it isnt my long-lost brother, Plex!

I'm gone for a month, and end up missing all these life-changing events...We need to talk! LOL!

Anyway, it sounds like your not even into this guy...have you two even gone out yet?

;-)