Thursday, February 05, 2009

Jazmine Sullivan - 5 Grammy Nominations



I Love Jazmine Sullivan To Death. She's Up For 5 Grammy Nominations Including
I Hope She Takes Them All! Especially Best New Artist Since You Can Only Get That Once! She's So Slept On! [But It Cant Help That her Record Company Cant Give My Girl A Decent Video. She Hasnt Had A Decent Video Since "Need U Bad". And They Wonder Why Her Sales Are Standing Still. "Bust Your Windows" Was A Complete Mess And "Lions, Tigers & Bears" One Of My Favorite Songs From The Album Is Horrible And looks Low Budget. And To Top It off it Was Done By Video Director Syndrome Who Can hook Everybody Else Damn Visuals Up! Why Not Jazmine?!?!?! Huh!?!?!?]

But Anyway Enough Of My Rambling. I Wish Her The Best And Hopefully Next Single & Album She Can have Quality Visuals!

1 Thoughts:

Unknown said...

i hope she wins so that encourages her record label to do a damn decent video! dammit.