Monday, April 27, 2009

Dwayne Johnson

No One is doing it for me like Dwayne Johnson......

Every time I see him I get what I call The Heat. THE HEAT always seems to happen to me when I see something so Amazingly, Perfectly, Scrumptiously,  Appealing and its like my body gets surges of solar flares or something. All I know is the blood flows and I get ridiculously warm all over. Dwayne Johnson never fails to have this effect on Me. He just seems to always be looking better and better. I bought the GIANT Magazine with him on the cover :D This is one man if I ever got up under you would never see or hear from me again. Here's Some Photos I Love..... Enjoy!






3 Thoughts:

Unknown said...

he is plenty man...sure you can handle that?

Unknown said...

he is a handsome man I need something like him in my life dammit. lol

PRIMO said...

»thegayte-keeper: Sure? Im Definitely Positive!! You Have No Idea!!

»memphiz: Don't we All.... I know I need me something....