Thursday, April 23, 2009

Going To My Hometown...

In about a week i'll be back in Ohio. I haven't been home in about 6 months and its hard to believe but I am honestly happy to be going home and visiting. I miss my family so much. I didn't realize it until its started getting closer and closer to the date where will hit the road and make the trip. I cant wait to see my family. There's no one like them and I cant wait to just sit and lunch with them. I cant wait to catch up with everyone and hear all the story's i know their going to tell. LOL I'm smiling just thinking about it. I really cant wait to see everyones face. It's so funny to me as much as I wanted to leave I cant wait to get back and kick back some drinks next weekend. The one person I cant wait to see is My Mom & Grandma.... I miss them both so much.... I really need to sit back and talk to them about things and my thoughts. I Miss Them Both dearly, even though I know when I get their we will probably drive each other nuts. I Cant wait to see My Little Sister either we have absolutely a lot to catch up on. A lot. I cant wait to see the human sky scrapers that are my Lil Brothers. I can only imagine how much taller they have gotten. Im the oldest and the smallest lol. Yeah Aint it a trip. LOL. Its crazy but i really cant wait to touch down. Things will probably be as if I never left.......


Hmmmmm............ Home.......... How I Cant Wait.........

3 Thoughts:

Miss Lovely said...

aww...being around family is fun..sounds like you're gonna have a good time. And I really need to make my blog rounds more often..(love the layout)

Unknown said...

Hope you fun while your home.

PRIMO said...

»Ms. Lovely: Yes My Family is the best. Its Always A Par-Tay! Thanks! the Layout is Courtesy Of memphiz..... I Got it For $Free.99

»memphiz: Believe Me, Its gonna be hard not to. lol.