Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Heart |

I wrote this the other day in a couple minutes on my blackberry... Very short, very simple. It just summed up what was going through my head at the moment. Enjoy.


My Heart Is So Open

And yet, Its Closed

The Love I Have No One Knows

I think a lot

Oh yes, Its true

I think a lot

A lot about you

Someone I haven't spoken to

Someone I haven't seen

Someone I May never know

Someone who is made for Me

The road is long

And I have just Refueled

I'm ready for the stops

The heat

The cool

I don't know where I stand

If I still believe or not

But like what I said is true

I think a lot

A lot

About you....


Copyright © 2009 LD

All rights reserved worldwide. No part of this may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without prior written permission.

4 Thoughts:

Miss Lovely said...

writing is such great therapy..get it out!

Unknown said...

I like this.

PRIMO said...

»Ms. Lovely: YES IT IS!!!! Its Such a release.

»memphiz: Thanks!

fuzzy said...

It felt like I was reading a lil piece of me!