Tuesday, May 19, 2009

C R U S H [2]

Ok Back To The Sexy....


Well anyways a couple days later, last week to be exact, I was walking in. it had to be about 9 last sunday cause I was doing a overnight at work and we were closing. well anyways I was walking up to the guest service desk to talk to my friend J who works up their. And lo and behold Here Comes [hold on I haven't give him a name.... Ill call Him "Fresh". His name is actually very similar to mine in the fact that it rhymes with mine, his just has a C at the beginning.] So lo and behold comes Fresh looking well Fresh! lol. So him and J converse and he calls J @ bitch and such and walks away. So I use this as my opportunity to find some info out about him. J tells me he's New, His age, and what his name is. And that "Fresh" is a all around cool as hell dude. Im like OK as I watch him walk away. So I go to get some food/drinks since I was going to be their overnight from 9pm-6:30am, and on the way back to the front end I see "Fresh" and he's like what up, I say what up back and he's like I haven't seen you here.... you been here all night? Im like Nah Im just coming in. Im doing a overnight... He's like damn what time yall get off I'm like 6:30am he's like damn I couldn't do it I like my sleep. Im like "yeah me too but I get the rest of this week off till sat after I do the 2nd overnight tomorrow". He's like "oh thats cool. " then we exchange names and he's like he has some work to finish cause we close in 5 minutes, so hell see me around... Im like Cool its on! :D Already Anticipating the chance to hold a longer conversation with him the next time I see him.

Well I Got My Chance!

One day last week I came in and looking at the where they had me sectioned to work @ I noticed that he was put there too. I Was like oh wow. So I clocked in with a smile lol. but anyways when he came in we talked like the whole time. Thats when I noticed how nice and straight his teeth were [I think its very attractive]. He's half German, Half black. He's a army brat and was born in Germany and lived there for 14 yrs. He's lived all over the US and I think he even said he lived in Canada for a while. He's 20 but very mature. Very calm and real chill. Also kinda flirty in a way. And very damn funny. We was seriously Lunchin' on the clock. Probably the most fun I had at work since I left all my real good work buddies in OH. He's A lot more mature than younger guys I've known in the past tho, because he seems to have alot of focus on where he wants to go in the future. Then the surprising thing was that he lives in my neighborhood.... well a different section. All the little housing developments have names like little villages. but all in all he's like 3 minutes away. When he found that out he was like "oh thats cool." In my head: Im like you have no Idea. He is so damn sexy! He's so my type. The whole time i was talking to him the freakiest thoughts were visualizing in my head. I could see myself having some fun with him. Im like it would be great to end this like 6.5 month drought lmao! But all in all I think he's Straight, simply because he talked heavily about females. And each and every time we had eye contact he always pulled away a second before it got too long. That night when it was time to clock out & go home I wanted to ask him did he need a ride home but for some reason I couldn't find him cause our supervisor kept separating us[ cant stand his Big Lazy Slow Ass.] Oh well But, its So Good to have something Gorgeous to look @ while Im @ work. I haven't had a Crush on anyone in so long it doesn't even feel right. lol. I feel like why? but Im also like :D Its only Healthy, Right?.... I think I'm going to slide him my number, btw

I say its like that age old question: How many Licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop...... Ya just never know dammit! So I figure why not try!

The Good thing is I get to work with "Fresh" today.....

I Just Hope I Don't Overheat :D

4 Thoughts:

Unknown said...

lol im so mad at you for the how many licks ... gain control lol.

fuzzy said...

I don't have anyone that I work with like that! sigh... I envy you...

PRIMO said...

»memphiz: Hey! Nothing Wrong Wit It!

»fuzzy: You Shouldnt! Hes Straight SMH.... But The Eye Candy Factor Is Wonderful!

TheBlogArtistFormerlyKnownAsYBandDL said...

Him talking about females, don't mean anything, trust and believe me.

I've been there and done that. Him talking about females could be him trying to fish and see your reactions to what he was talking about.

Not saying whether he is straight or not, but I will say this I have had a conversation about Pussy this and Pussy that with a guy and literally 10 minutes later, we were going at it.

I have three crushes currently, and I have a feeling all three willl remain crushes, but I have them too!