Monday, May 18, 2009

C R U S H

[Your Probably Saying What??? No Music?]

So....
I Am So Crushing On one of my Co-Workers. He's new and He Is one of the Ca-Uuuuutest Things I Have Ever Seen. Especially For where I work where the Lack of Eye Candy is Ridiculous. I mean besides the new guy there is only one other fine guy there. The rest are..... 

Anyways Back to The Sexy, we will begin from where i first laid eyes upon him. I was walking in to work one day about last week, and I saw him from a distance heading towards where we go to clock in and out. Well i was going to clock in so I had no choice but to follow him. Now at this point all I have seen of him was from the side from a distance and the back of him about 10-15 steps ahead of me and I had already concluded that he was cute. I knew from his walk and clothes [Nice Polo, Khakis, Red/Black Jordan's] that he definitely [and I think this word is so overused these days, but] Has Swagg. <[ UGH! DID I JUST TYPE THAT???] Then Of Course Im watching the back of him and I getting the best view ever. Light-skin, About  My height 5 ft 7 or 5 ft 8. Thick. and He Has The nicest Ass! I Mean Its Nice! Nice Size, Firm, Round, Sitting High, Just Overall Excellent. A Nice Athletic Ass. And Not To Mention When ever he took a step His Shirt Was moving in the back! I LOVE when a guys shirt moves in the back. Its like Instant Notification that: Yes! Im working with a fatty over here. Its All For Your Viewing Pleasure!

This Is Me @The Sight Of The Shirt  Moving.....

Photobucket




I Mean I Coulda Just Died! Just Died!
 But anyways, i finally make it to the time clock and he's their with some Miscellaneous white boy who lightweight was blocking my view, and I was ready to slap a bitch because of it. So he clocks out and turns my way, Im Instantly like :D  As THE HEAT Consumes Me. This dude is so my type he is So. Damn. Cute. I just walked pass checking him from every angle [and trust me he was cute from every angle possible] until he walked out the door. Luckily I was there alone because I definitely said out loud Damn Pa Is Fine! As Soon as he left I was already wondering what his name was, and when is the next time he worked. LOL.

More Later As I have Work To Do And I Dont Want Procrastination To Take Completely Over.....




5 Thoughts:

Unknown said...

lmao to funny I'm so mad at you for that Kanye picture. He sounds like a cutie, crushes can be fun sometimes.

RocaFella07 said...

This sounds all too familier...LOL!

;-)

fuzzy said...

I love it when cuteness mixed wit swagg is at the job! It makes me be not only on time, but a lil early too!

deonte' k said...

LMAO... boi u had me crying laughing lol ;)

PRIMO said...

»memphiz: Isnt That Gif The best! It Fit so Perfectly.... And I Agree.

»RocaFella07: LOL! Yeah It Does! Im Still LMAO @ "Lite"

»fuzzy: You aint never lied. I Cant wait to Thursday Cuz he gonna be there.....

»deonte' k: Thanks! I Tries!