Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lady Gaga | Beyonce | Ciara

Beyonce
Now we all know Beyonce is Notorious for biting, flipping it, and making it her own. And believe me I aint hating Cause B does it like no other, she'll have you believe she made the whole look up her damn self, she does it so well. But not a trained eye like mine. No Indeed, Absolutely Not. But lately Seeing all her I Am... World tour pics and thinking of her videos Everytime I see A picture or video I cant help but Think

Lady Gaga?!?!







The Diva Video <[Since I cant embed that baby] was what did it for me.
The Black Corseted
Piece was so Rihanna. the first time I saw the Diva video I'm like
I know B aint got
Rihanna making a Cameo [ we all know she dont allow
other bitches in
her videos... hell! the dancers be lucky they get to be there...],
but then the close up and its B wearing something thats so
Rihanna's Style.
Then She has the Sunglasses, Bikini Leotard, heels,
asymmetrical jacket,
I think damn she looking like Gaga! The whole video I'm
like the only time
where she actually looked like Beyonce was the first 45
seconds when
she walks into the building. She used to have her own
style but now.. not so much.
She has a great street sense when shes
just out and about
but when it comes time for Sasha Fierce to come out...
Thats another story.
Every time I see B performing, she in something:
Assymetrical, Graphic, Black & White, or a leotard
with something protruding out of it like..... GaGa.



Lady Gaga
The new chick on the scene. Lady GaGa is the only chick out there I think in a few years will be able to stand toe to toe with Beyonce on the Pop Scene. She already Killing the Dance Genre.
She has what Christina And Britney Both lack. Gaga can sing, Britney Cant. GaGa Can dance, Christina Cant.
Plus she writes and produces
almost all her shit and designs her outfits.
Plus everyone from Christina Aguilera & #2, Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, < [Click to See Pic Cuz Them
hoes wont get a pic On Here]
To Beyonce is already biting her unique Style.
As long as she keeps carving out her own path,
I Think GaGa is here to stay.










Now Ciara.......

Chile, Dont even get me started.... she went from this: Classic, Street, Chic! Just All around well put together!

To This Flaming Stroke Inducing Hot Mess!

This Girl got too many concepts going on and she don't know how to execute them correctly.... Her album Fantasy Ride was supposed to be a 3 Disc Like B's is a 2 disc. Just after she got sexy on us on The Evolution I thought she was gonna deliver..... She lost her Momentum just like Rihanna is about too. [Hell the only Thing Keeping Rihanna Afloat is her Clothes, and the Chris Brown Trial.... I Like Rihanna But She just doesnt Have any Musical Swag.... I Could Never see her Doing A Remix To Someone else's song on a mixtape. She A Studio Singer to me]....... Ciara, She Stay Biting Beyonce..... Oh Yeah And Don't get me started On LoveSpellSickMagicianPotionSpell Or whatever the hell its called...... Hate That Mess!
Chile Just Do The Song With Chris Brown.... Thats All I Want!





Chile... The Stills Say enough On that one.....

What You Think?

2 Thoughts:

Unknown said...

yes all the looks are so similar.

deonte' k said...

LMAO is all I can say!! ;)