Thursday, December 20, 2007

Down...

So much has been on my mind lately. Too much to formulate into words. Too much for my fingers to type. Too much. So many things have happened this last month. Im so ready for this year to end. Im ready to start new. I need a fresh start. 2007 was nothing but a bad year for me. There were a few good things that happened to me, but as the year went on it just seemed to get worse and worse and im so ready to forget it all. I have so many problems and so many things that seem like their too impossible for me to fix. I feel like in the end ill be the loser in this situation even when im trying so hard to finally do positive things and actually doing very good. I say it over and over that there always seems to be some kind of hurdle blocking my path to a better me. Nothing seems to be going right at this point. I havent smiled in weeks.


.......... I Dont even feel like finishing this post.

A Song I Always Listen To When Im Down. Personal Favorite.

Kelis - Get Along With You

1 Thoughts:

Mr. Jones said...

Love the song and video. Then again, I love me some Kelis. Good luck with thatever is troubling you, man. Remember...tough times don't last tough people do.