Saturday, December 01, 2007

Snow

I Despise the snow. No I can honestly say that i believe HATE is an ugly word. But I HATE the snow. Its only the first of December and the snow is here. i mean it couldn't wait for the month to change so that it could come and ruin the weather. Now there will be countless numbers of people who will not know how to drive in the snow. It will be ridiculously cold out. Ugggh! How i HATE, Hate, HATE the snow. I long for the day when i move from out of this hell that is Ohio and down to Florida where its sunny and warm all year long. Or anywhere for that matter where the snow just doesnt seem to exist in the winter months.


I'm Not Happy. Not At All.
:(

1 Thoughts:

Unknown said...

I hate the snow too, I dont care about how pretty the white stuff looks on the tree..let that shit melt!!