Monday, December 10, 2007

Tagged!

I have been tagged. According to Numerology 7 Is My life Number. So Here are 7 Random Facts About Me! Enjoy.


***************************************************

* One of my lifelong goals is to move out of Ohio. I See myself in Florida, Georgia, or somewhere else where it stays warm and there is very little to no snow.

* I hate liars. I Don't deal with, interact, or associate myself with people that lie. Sadly, a great number of people in my life lie for no reason

* I am a gay black male and no one in my family knows this but my mother and stepfather. Im still learning alot about myself and learning to love myself in an environment where i have no one to look up to and everyone around me including family hates people like me. None of them have asked me about it yet but im sure they have some idea. Even my mother and stepfather arent completely ok with my sexuality but i am learning to live for myself and no one else.

* I LOVE Latinos! For some reason i have never messed with a black male as of yet (which i just noticed last night) But i love me some Latin men. My Boyfriend Is Boricua/Mexican. I Dunno Why I Have This Attraction To Them..... I Just Do! ( I Just Love Me Some Daddy Yankee)

* I Feel like i should be farther ahead and have acquired more in my life, but in my life there always seem to be some kind of road block that hinders my progression to make a better life for myself. (and it bothers me to see people who are sitting around doing nothing have much better lives
than i do and have more than me).

* I want to make a career out of Graphic Design, but sadly i dont want to be a starving artist. I Mean im already starving....... So now I Quench my artistic thirst Drawing, Designing shoes, reading / watching fashion & Anime/Manga Cartoons. I Also want to do Photography.

* Rihanna & Chris Brown Are My 2 favorite singers at the moment. I Love that they do their own thing and have their own style.

Hmmmmm............ 7 Already, I Guess that is all. :)

0 Thoughts: