Tuesday, December 11, 2007

This Past Week

This is one of my absolute favorite songs (If not my #1 Favorite) of all time. I would listen to this song while you read this post.




In the midst of all that is happening around me...... i have somehow managed to be inspired by some of the little things i encounter everyday. Like the cartoons i watch, the music i listen to, the people around me who are trying to do positive things with their life's and are going places, and of course the most positive thing in my life these last couple months.......Love.......

So many things have happened to me in the last week. Regrets, revelations, truth, and of course many problems. This last week has shown me that i need to work even harder than i am now to get to where i want to be in the next 5 years. It has shown me that i need to make a lot of changes in my life. A lot of these changes that will benefit me for the good but, a lot of these changes will also cause me to separate from a lot of people i feel who bring me down in many ways, and a lot of people who are negative influences on me. I think i need to get away and make the necessary steps to insure that in 10 years i still wont be here, and that i will be happy, living, and loving myself and my life. I need to insure that in 10 years i will be dependent upon only myself and that i wont be going through the same petty problems and mishaps that i go through today. I believe i need to look around me at the world and the people in my life and realize that i truly don't want to end up like these people. So many people around me aren't truly living and aren't fully capitalizing on their potential to be so much more. I myself too believe that at the moment i am not capitalizing on my potential. I guess what this means is that i need to truly, truly, truly put away all the childish things i am doing, concentrate only on what the future can bring, stop looking back and only look forward. By in no way do i mean that i will forget my past and where i come from, but i believe that on those occasions when i do happen to get a little lost on my way to better things and happen to glance over my shoulder that i should use my past as motivation to work harder and do even better.

1 Thoughts:

Unknown said...

I enjoy me some Bjork she's my favorite!!