Sunday, January 27, 2008

6 Months

Its actually hit me. My bestfriend is officially In England. For the next 6 months my bestfriend will be studying abroad in europe. Im so happy for her, this is a once in a lifetime experience and i know she will soak up every minute of it like a sponge. Im so so Proud of her and the women she is becoming. She is one of the very few females that i went to school with and is actually doing something positive with her life. I couldnt be more happy for her.



But at the same time i am sad. I mean my bestfriend is gone for 6 months what am i to do. I guess i can take this next 6 month period as a stepping stone to get alot of things done, accomplish alot of goals, and not be where i am today.

And Atleast ill get to see plenty of pictures and hear plenty of stories. I cant wait.

1 Thoughts:

Unknown said...

awww u know i love you and miss you..the have nice clothes so ill make sure ill buy you something!! miss you