Saturday, January 05, 2008

Jeopardy

Jeopardy: Risk of loss or injury; peril or danger.

I used to ask myself could my life get any worse. I'll never ask myself that question again because the answer is it always can. These days life just seems to get worse for me. It just seems to crush me without any effort or hesitation. I feel like a fool. No. I Am A Fool. I am a fool to think that things will ever change for me. I would have to be a fool to think that i can make my life worth something, to think that things would ever look up for me, to think that I could ever make the life for me that i always wanted. What a fool. How Foolish Of Me. Right now i am losing everything, everything including my mind. Right now i feel like drowning myself. I don't feel like living. After all, i have nothing to live for. Not a damn thing. My light just keeps getting dimmer, my spirit broken smaller, hope is nonexistent, Faith........ Faith......... My mind draws a blank. It's only me now, and as you can tell there is not much of me left. I honesty don't see anything ahead of me anymore. It has all faded into the darkness, faded back into the naive imagination from which it came. The only thing i see ahead of me now is small, dark, and cold. All i see is me back into that corner from which i came. No escape. No help. No One. Nothing. Just me and a pair of arms i know so well. Small, Dark, Cold, Me, Those arms, Those tears. The only things that have stayed consistent. The things i know so well.

Whats left of me now?

How immature of me.

How foolish of me.......

0 Thoughts: