Sunday, January 06, 2008

No matter how hard i try to stay optimistic about my school / car situation i just cant seem to find a way. I just find it so hard to believe that i will probably have to drop out of school soon. It hurts me deeply. I really don't want to drop out of school and at this point dropping out mid semester will cause me to have to start paying back these student loans immediately and will probably damage my financial aid. I'm trying to keep a positive attitude but i keep breaking down. I'm at a loss. I Have no other options. I guess I'm done. I Really don't know what to do. I Really don't. Its coming around the corner so quickly and i still dont have a ride to school Wednesday or Friday. What will i due. I thought i would atleast have until tax time but at they way things are going i wont have such luck.


GOD! PLEASE HELP ME!

1 Thoughts:

Unknown said...

you will be fine just keep praying on it you'll find a way.