Thursday, January 10, 2008

Relieved..... [Thank You God]

I can honestly say god does listen to you when you speak to him. the last week i been talkin bout my school / car situation and how i might have had to drop for lack of transportation. I was down for a long time. Not Myself. I really didnt know what i was gonna do. So about saturday i gave up. I mean i gave up i had no options at this point. At that point i hit my knees and prayed and told god i was putting it in his hands, only he could find me something at this point. Not to go to church on you or anything but Im thankful for transportaion at this point. Monday i went to school and told my recruiter about my car troubles, she said she would see what she can do. wednesday rolled around and she told me about this girl from my area who had the exact same classes as i do. So i talked to the chick wednesday and she said she dont have no problem doing it. Ill hit her up wit some gas money and its all good.




Thank You.

0 Thoughts: