Sunday, January 20, 2008

Communication

Yesterday i was supposed to go out wit my boyfriend and his friends or whatever. but he pissed me off and i said fuck it. I didnt answer his calls or his texts all night. So I called him this morning to talk to him. Like usual his first response is he doesnt care. Thats what pisses me off. He can never seem to meet me halfway in this relationship. He cant seem to talk to me about anything. i cant have a decent conversation without him half-ass paying attention and then cussing me out and hanging up. I guess im kinda tired of it. Im tired of not having communication. Being in love with someone whos not in love with me and cant meet me halfway on anything. Someone Who disregards what i say and simply doesnt care about me and my feelings. Like when i called him today and told him i was mad at him he goes i dont care so what. I dont feel like talkin to you right now. So im going to give him his space, because at this point Its what ive been saying from the beginning. My feelings and what i say dont count. Theres no communication. He simply doesnt care. This is my first relationship so i came into expecting nothing. But i atleast thought there would be a middle ground where i could talk to him. I guess theres not. We have been together about 4 months. Im Sick of his attitude. He just cant seem to listen to me. And when hes listening its going in one ear and out the other. I Dont know. I guess i need a break.

0 Thoughts: