Thursday, January 29, 2009

Erased

Tuesday - January 27, 2009

I wake up To Snow ..... The Weather I Hate The Most. I Was born in Winter And From one of the most snowed on places in the united states. OK I'm sure theirs places that get worse snow than Oh But dammit I Hate SNOW!!!! Hate It! Hate It! Hate It! Upon The snow intruding on my life after telling my Lil brother 3 damn times to put my Zune down, After taking it away from him and turning it off upon turning my back for a good 30 seconds the lil hard headed brat has turned it back on and erased all of my data. 30 Pictures 5 games And Almost 1100+ songs Gone. A Years worth of collecting gone in 30 seconds because someone can understand the Concept Of N.O.


NO! DAMMIT! NO!

NO

NO

NO

NO

N. FUCKING O.

Dammit is it that damn hard!!!!!


My once immense collection of my favorite songs has been reduced to:

Jay-Z's - The Blueprint / The Blueprint 2 / American Gangster
Jazmine Sullivan - Fearless
Keyshia Cole - A Diffrent Me
Kanye West - 808's & Heartbreak

A Years Worth Of Collecting Some Music Artists whole Library of Cd's.... I've been reduced to cinders. With no Choice But to start over from scratch and hope that I can one day reclaim everything..... [I Doubt it]. I Only have what I got now because I had Jazmine And Jay-Z Saved on My Flash Drive And Kanye & Keyshia The Actual CD's...... Music is my therapy and now I have no therapy.......

Ugh........

I Cant Win.

Just Thinking About it Is Making Me Crave a blunt or a drink......

2 Damn bad I Dont Smoke Anymore....... & I Dont get paid till tomarrow.

Thanks Snow....

Just Fucking Thanks.....

1 Thoughts:

Unknown said...

mmm i would of been pissed and salty. thats a lot of songs