Monday, January 12, 2009

Starting Over.

Lately I have been thinking of starting a new blog. This blog has always been a journal of sorts but lately Ive been thinking I want to start a new blog with my other account as my Private Personal Journal where i can express myself with no limitations...... The problem is when I start that one will I want to bother keeping up with this one....... What will I have to write on here that I havent already written on the other. Maybe im just bored with blogger as of late..... I Dunno. I know im definitely starting a new blog i guess the question is will i shut this one down or what will i do with it????






*


*


*
*
*


*




JD from the New Real World Brooklyn is So damn fine. Wow. & To Top It Off Hes Gay!!!!!!
Wow!!!! MTV actually gave us a FINE One This Time. I watched the epi and he is my type to the T... And He Latino My Favorite Flavor!!!

3 Thoughts:

fuzzy said...

you know... I would say to keep both blogs, but I see your point in thinking whats the point with having two blogs! Why not archive this one, keep it for reference purposes and start a new blog containing the link to this one?

Mr. Jones said...

I feel u. I got bored with Blogger in 2008, well, parts of 2008. But I like it again. I dunno. Blogging is like being married and still trying to keep your sex life interesting. Sometimes, you need to spice it up with some whips and ticklers and shit.

PRIMO said...

@ Fuzzy: Hmmm... gonna give it some thought.... I might just do that ......

@ Mr. Jones: Comedy! lol. hmmmm never thought about Whips and ticklers... actually sounds quite fun lol. But I feel you. Lately Its just been blah to me....... Maybe I just need a break...