Friday, January 16, 2009

NEWS

Tomorrow January 17th is my Birthday. I'll be a Sexy Ass 22. This is the first time not having a birthday in Ohio and I'm kinda actually excited to be spending it with my family since I never have. I'm so blessed to have made it this far being that alot of people i grew up with died in highs chool and aint make it this far. Thank You GOD!

Hmmmmmmmm....................
Going to see Notorious Tonight...... I Have some high expectations for this movie being a Biggie fan so I'm hoping its worth my pops money lol. Yesterday we started early and drank some Crown Royal. I was buzzin lol. There's still about half the bottle left tho lol. Tomarrow after school [Yeah i have school on my birthday....Ugh!] Im going to my lil brothers soccer game and then im heading out to try sushi for the first time. Ive always wanted to try it since I was a kid so im excited to be tasting something new. I love trying diffrent foods. I hope I enjoy it.

I have the Best Best friend there is...... No one else can compare. Someone got me the new Keyshia & Kanye for my birthday.... No More streaming for me lmao. Love Ya Buddy!

On to other news......

I find it so funny how much an impact a picture can make......

I put some new ones up on Myspace and I been getting hit up left and right from people I knew back home for years Girls I used to talk to and guys who are gay or bi who have all suddenly take an interest in the Kid lol. :) Its so funny everyone's like you look so Mature you look like a Man...... WTH did I look like before? lol. My Ex even left a pic comment and later on when I told him about all the attention I was getting he blew up on me and even threatened to kick a couple peoples ass if they talked to me lol. COMEDY! Everyones leaving messages talking about why I aint never holla and they wish I was back home.... lmao.. Its funny to me..... Theres only one im really talking too and actually taking a liking too. His Body is soooooo Right and hes just a big as Freak as I am [Finally a guy who can match me in that department], and we get along really good. He has a sexy Phone voice lol. He's actually my dad's wife's nephew and someone I went to high school with and have known since we were like 11 or 12. lol. We have been talking for about a good 4 days and the conversation is good and he makes me laugh lol. We have alot of common interests. I dont know where its going but im enjoying the attention and the conversation..... It has the potential to go somewhere.... He's diffrent from other niggas back home. He's actually focused and trying to go places. And that Attracts me. He seems like a Go-Getter like myself.... And he knows that Ohio aint the place for him.... He wants to get out... hmmmm I dunno..... Like i said it has potential but were Just Friends talking at this point, its definitely nothing serious. If anything ill know i'll get some good Sex when I go home..... lol..... But anyways I'm enjoying being single and the prospects of dating around.... It's New......


I'll Keep you Updated.

5 Thoughts:

Unknown said...

Happy B-day! and now you think you're Tyra out here ... plez! LMAO

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Don't know you, but I wish you much love, continued growth, and success in 09! Thanks for stopping by and checking out some of writing too!

iAM JaNKo said...

Happy B-Lated Born Day!

fuzzy said...

Well Happy Belated Birthday!

Dad's wife's nephew? kinda close... but if it makes you feel good i aint gonna fault you! Especially if he has a nice phone voice! means he has a really nice in-person voice...

I didn't care to go see Notorious...

PRIMO said...

@ memphiz • girl please fuck a tyra I'm more like tyson! Holla!

@ Sevin & iAMjaNKo• Thanks for stopping by. Hope you come back!

@ fuzzy• TRUST that we are in no way related. Believe that!!!!

Notorious was good. Especially since almost everyone in the whole cast was amatuers. Better than I thought it was gonna be...