Saturday, November 17, 2007

Andre? Where’s Andre? Has anyone seen Andre?

Project Runway Is Back And I Am Relieved.
I mean with the abundance of shows like I Love New York, A Shot At Love, And The Disappointing Real World(only The Episodes In Coral-Vision Are Entertaining) Which They Bombard you 5-6 times a day with numerous reruns of episodes you seen what 4 hours earlier, TV Is ridiculous at this point. There are only a few good shows on tv that i actually take the time to watch and project runway is one of them. Theres alot of refreshing designers on this season. A LOT of talent and fresh new personalities. I Mean if you watched the first episode you can tell season 4 is gonna be very very good if not one of the best. Theres so many designers i dont think i can pick a favorite at the moment. Some of the ones im going to keep my eye out for is Carmen, Ricky, Christian (what an ego!), Rami, And a lot of the others. Those were just a few i remembered of the top of my head. Oh Yeah and the hippie tree-hugging flower child who embued the fabric with grass stains. HILARIOUS! but the bitch can sew. Theres really alot of talent. Project Runway has given me a reality show with some substance besides people gettind drunk every night and competing for someones Love. I Mean how come there hasnt been a gay show like this yet? Do Gay People Not Need To Find Love??????? & Get Drunk? Geez.
I have my set shows each week.
Heroes
Cane
ANTM ( I Only watch for Bianca & Salisha )
Project Runway
Avatar: The Last Airbender ( Dont Hate I Love Cartoons And This Is The Best One Out!!!!)
Now............ Make It Work!

1 Thoughts:

Unknown said...

Im so mad I missed the first show!!