Friday, November 16, 2007

Liars

Ok So I call target the fucking HR Human resources manager isn't there. So Im gonna call him tomorrow to see whats up with this job. Or else im headed to the temp service. i gotta do what i gotta do. my day was ruined when i found out my lying ass grandma and lying ass aunt fucked my money situation up. Im no longer associating myself with these two people. they are now considered Frenemies. They will get no longer than arms length. they can have nothing from me. NOTHING. not a ride not a hi not a dollar. Im sick of being fucked over by people when they know my situation. im tired of helping people when they in need and in return they fuck me over. im done dealing with people who do nothing but bring me down further in this game called Life. Im So tired of the people i dont need. I feel like its time to trim the fat. Im Done with them. everyone knows i hate liars and i dont deal wit liars. I feel like if they aint spitting out dollar bills then they have nothing to say to me. flat out. That's all too it at this point. I feel like at this point the only people i can trust is my mom, dad, best friend and my boyfriend. IM DONE! Its sad, but at this point i feel like its true. no one else gives a damn about my situation. im tired of life.

0 Thoughts: