Saturday, November 24, 2007

WORKING OUT!

Lately i have been talking about how my weight or lack there of is bothering me again. Ive Always wanted a nice body, it doesnt have to be like the guys i see in the magazines but just something that i can look at in my mirror and be satisfied with.
Im Doing It For Me, so that i can be satisfied with my appearance
As Of Tomorrow I Am gonna research the steps necessary to get the body i want. Im 5ft 7in and right now im 120 Pounds. dont get me wrong heavier guys have told me they would kill to be this thin and my boyfriend loves my body. :) Im very good looking Nice Flat stomach, toned. But I hate being thin. Ive always wanted to be heavier, have more meat on my bones. Be More muscular. My Goal Is To Be Between 160-175. The Highest my weight has ever been was 140 ( I Loved My Body Then!!! ). So as of tomorrow im going to try to start to consume healthier food and more of it And of course work out to build muscle. I figure this way i'll save tons of money on the gas i wont use going to the east side. So when i get bored at home I'll Work on my art/drawings and hit the weights. Now All i need is a IPod to listen to while i work out. Ill Post any Updates on here of course. So Wish me luck and my goal to get in shape and be healthy.
Tips & Advice are more than welcome.

3 Thoughts:

Unknown said...

do you!! and try to stay focus!

Anonymous said...

Kudos!!

Monika said...

Hey
Sorry for spamming, but I really like your writings and wanted to ask you if we could exchange links? Please write me a comment in my blog (my everyday glamour) that has to do a bit with the post *lol* then I know that’s okay for you ;-)
Hope you’re okay,
Chililady from Austria