Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Break

I was gonna post last night. but i was waaaaaaayyyyy to tired from typing my paper. I wrote that bad boy in about 2 1/2 hours and its full of nothing really. All of my papers that i have written for this one class that i have to write papers for have been full of nothing. I pull sentences outta nowhere, thesaurus.com is my amigo.

I'm so tired of life at the moment. My money woes, school, finding a job, my relationship. It's all just too much at times. I'm so glad that tomorrow is thanksgiving and i can finally have a decent meal this week. my weight has dropped from actually not having a decent meal this week. One of my top 3 goals was to have healthy body image, to always have the body i wanted a nice muscular toned body. But having my dream body requires nourishment and exercise. Dont get me wrong i have the weights to use but not the food. To have food you need dinero and thats just something im lacking at the moment. I already have a fast metabolism and about a year and a half ago when i was actually gaining weight and reaching my goal of 150-160 pounds i got a job that used and worked me to the bone for minimum wage and i started to lose weight very quickly. If i skip a meal i literally begin to lose weight. it takes me forever to put it on but i can lose pounds in a matter of hours. Ive found in order to gain and maintain weight when i put it on i have to eat at least every 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Right now my weight is a mere 120. well actually its about 116 according to the scale and it something im not to happy about. i love food and miss it very much but at the moment im struggling to stay sane and alive on a daily basis. thats why im so so so so happy that after tonights class i have a week and a half off from school and i start a new job come saturday. Im relieved but still not where i want to be. Im really gonna have to go above and beyond so that these people keep me at the end of the season, because this job is purely seasonal. So either they keep me come january or its off too me searching for a new job again. I can only pray i suppose. I need a break tho. Life is beating me up at the moment.

My relationship sometimes confuses me to no end. He has mood swings like a girl on his period.
I dunno. Im Tired of everything.

Like i said, Life is beating me up at the moment. :(

0 Thoughts: