Wednesday, November 07, 2007

What The Feezy

What The Feezy!!!!!! (Took It Back To H.S. Wit Dat One) Ahhhh. im so ready to find a job its ridiculous. i mean i cant wait for a call back. i feel like an actor waiting for my big break, a musician waiting to be signed. i just dont have any luck right now. Im desperately seeking a job. gonna hit up the mall tomorrow hoping i find something. even if its just seasonal would do me some good yknow. cant a nigga get a break. Not only do i have to deal with being embarrasingly broke, my mom is calling me like every morning talkin bout i need to go look for a job. HELLO! LIKE I AINT LOOKING. Im so sick of people always tryna tell me what to do. and its always the same people who dont do anything for me.
Im getting tired of school. im passing dont get me wrong 2 A's and a B. But im just so sick of being broke. It's making me negative at a time when everything else is so positive. i remember when i used to say im so happy i have a job and everything else in my life was in shambles. not everything is smooth except for my problem of not having a income in a world where at the end of the day its me and only me caring about my well being. Well no thats not entirely true i am in a relationship with someone who loves me for me. And im grateful for that. What can I say i guess i got no other choice but to keep looking until the good lord blesses me with something.

0 Thoughts: