Thursday, November 29, 2007

Reanimation

Lately i have been thinking of making myself over. Reanimating my style. I have always noticed that around where i live every guy wheres the same thing, The Norm. The norm meaning White tee, jeans, gym shoes and im so ready to seperate myself from that look. One thing that i said i wanted to do was a more fitted look and i already wear more fitted shirts i now buy sizes no larger than a medium a large if i have to but no larger than that. The problem is im still wearing the norm: White tee, jeans, gym shoes and i desperately want to eliminate these items from my wardrobe. White tees will be for sleeping in, my jeans will be a tighter fit no more baggy jeans for me thus meaning i will have to actually try things on at the stores WHICH I HATE WITH A PASSSION! I will eliminate sweat pants from my wardrobe completely will be for those cold winter nights. For those days where i just fill like i want to throw on a pair of sweat pants i will replace those with some nice Nike/Jordan track/warm up pant types. I want to my look to be more fitted, more casual, more mature, yet sporty and comfortable. My shoe game will consist of many diffrent brands. I Love Nike Dunks(My #1 Favorite type of Shoe), Puma, Timberland, Chuck Taylors, and many other diffrent shoe brands. Im especially feeling those casual gym shoes that you can where with some nice pants and a nice button up or polo and wear out to the club. Yeah Who Makes Those Types? I Want a more casual mature look. Ecko is my absolute favorite brand and i love Marc Ecko's more mature Line Cut & Sew (links In My Section To The Right). Im Tired of dressing like im still in highschol & every other male i know that lives in my area. It's time to seperate myself from the pack and dress the way i want in my own style no matter what anyone else has to say about it. Im just really at the point where im ready to do me and say you either with me or against me. Lifes way to short to worry about other people at this point.



It's time to do me.

0 Thoughts: