Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Worry

I worry about my Money Problems. Its is the only thing wrong in my life right now. I know i have bitched and bitched and bitched about this situation in countless blogs to date but it is my only problem at the moment. Im Ace-Ing School right now. Couldnt have a more wonderful and loving relationship. My 1st mind you and its almost been 2 months. 2 WHOLE MONTHS! STICK THAT IN YOUR BACK POCKET!!!!! But my money problem is the biggest thing on my plate. I just cant seem to find a job anywhere. and im in desperate need of money at the moment. I really dont feel like asking my dad for some money because he's already offered to buy my glasses which will be expensive mind you because im picking them out and he paying. But having to pay for gas to go to school everyday(which is Far) and having to buy food everyday is killing me. Not to mention I have bills to pay like the next person. I MEAN IM REALLY BROKE!!!!! I MEAN I have little to no money at this point. Im reaching Zero and im so ashamed at my financial situation. Ashamed. No one knows how much money i really have because i am Ashamed. I Am so Ashamed at how broke i am. So Ashamed....... Im Trying To Keep A Cool Head But At This Moment Only God Knows How I Feel. And Only He Has My Back.

0 Thoughts: